Thursday, March 27, 2008

Perception

A look into those enchanting eyes; Lost in it, I found no return

Heart beats seem to have stopped as those eyes glowed in rays of Sun

I search for you during lonely nights

Only to find, in my mind, your eyes; two twinkling lights

You crept into my life and life transformed

Felt a support when it snowed and stormed

I imagined sailing with u all through

Hoped this dream would turn true

But you termed this as a passing moment

Leaving my heart to grieve and torment

You saw friendship, but love was my perception

I called you life while you named it co-incidence and a situation

My soul needs to accept this, but it kills

Writing this as my pain flows down through my heart and spills

1 comment:

Mukul said...

good re :-)
btw .. poems n all ... good good!
keep it up!
you can also see,
http://meetthenature.blogspot.com/2008/03/big-banyan-tree.html
may b u 'll find a place new to u in bangalore :)