Friday, March 28, 2008

I Hate My Enemy

Yes, I hate, I hate, and I really do
More than anyone can possibly do
I hate, I hate so much and more
Deep as ocean, extended as shore
I keep saying this to myself, all the time
But what's wrong with this heart of mine?
Why can't it understand what my minds says
Mind screams, I hate to even see the face
My heart, why can't it agree?
It is still fervent to see
See the person who had it bleed
To my heart, I preach and plead -
"Cant you forget and move on,
That person is dead and gone"
My heart, I wish I could throw away
At least that would stop it say -
"I miss, I adore, I love, and I care
Though I have wounds, cuts and tears"
To my heart I don't want to yield
Have to cover it with an obdurate shield
I have to live like this and with this I have to die
Keep telling myself that I hate, yes, it's a lie
Everyone have to face this, it's not just me
It happens if you love your enemy

No comments: