Friday, July 25, 2008

Wish with a swish….

Tagged by Ganesh

Rule: Please thoughtfully consider the following, and choose one item for each of the categories below. (Be sure to describe your reasons for choosing)

1) One religious work from a non-familiar tradition you’ll read…

African tribal tradition...No...not because Pramod Kamath's language and behavior is very African jungle like :) . I watched the movie "Amistad" recently, absolutely unforgettable movie. Dialogues about traditions made me curious to know more.

2) One song that you like–from your ‘least likely to listen to’ genre…

"Twinkle twinkle little star" :) ....yes, Nursery rhymes...they are songs too.

3) A book from a genre you almost never read, that you have read, or you will read (promise!):

Bhagavat Gita ....I know I have to read it to live a life better, but I know I'll end up reading it when 3/4ths of my life is over :P I will read it though, someday.

4) Somewhere you’d never thought to go on holiday/vacation, and why it might be fun to go there?

To a five star resort....I hate going to such places for a vacation coz I wont get to do much. I may enjoy it later...later when I am 70 yrs old! Now, my idea of a vacation is camping :P

5) A specific food you’ve never tried, but will because of this meme, honest!

Flavored yogurt! Will try it someday, but I'm sure I wont like it.

6) A sport or game you really hate, or haven’t tried yet, but are willing to give one more go:

Golf! Feels like it's the most boring game ever.....so slow and so sleepy.... but, I'm sure that when I start playing it, I'll like it. Its nice to be in such a green environment.

7) A style of dance you probably won’t try (we won’t make you promise on this one)

Dappan Kuthu :) The Vadivelu style! Its so monkey like! Yup, my style :)...but I still will never try!

8 ) A career job you don’t feel you’re suited for, and why:

Road sweeper ...u see, I'm allergic to dust :( :)

9) What is it that you will dare to wear which you have never worn before?

Snake around my neck ... would love to do that someday!

10) If there’s one thing in life you wanted to do, and will do because of this meme, what will it be?

I will never write such a boring n serious post again!....I always wanted to write interesting and funny posts, but it turns out to be so serious all time :( Gans...help maadi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Golf is a good game.... esp when u play it on ur mobile. Has saved me during many meetings from boredom :P