Monday, July 14, 2008

Threesome - Tagged

Hi Every1,

This post is based on Ganesh's blog-post

3 People who Make Me Laugh (Just by seeing or by the jokes they crack?? :) )

  • Krishna (A funny cute close lovely fat friend-we call him Haathi...just remembering him makes me smile)
  • Srikanth (Mr. Bean/BJ/CB/Sriki)
  • Harit (oh! the funny fights we have)


3 Things I Hate

  • Missing loved ones
  • Missing out on treks that friends plan only when I'm away [I hope this pricks a few :)
    Watching Star wars - keeps coming on TV, I'm fed up.

3 Things I Don’t Understand

  • Close friend's anger
  • how to react when people dont scold me for some dumb things I do :)
  • American Visa process

3 Things I’m Doing Right Now

  • Sitting on my sofa, sipping orange juice and typing this post.
  • Praying that I start work soon
  • Chatting with Ragima

3 Things I Can Do Right Now

  • Can go and sleep coz i need to wake up early
  • Can wake up Arun and then irritate him a lil :)
  • Can get mad at Gans for tagging me into this ...grrrr

3 Ways to Describe My Personality

  • Extrovert
  • Adventurous
  • Optimistic

3 More Ways to Describe My Personality

  • Patient
  • Kind
  • very modest ....hehehe.. :)

3 Things I Cant do

  • Stop crying when I miss family
  • Stop calling friends as stupid
  • Stop fighting with Harit and Kitty.

3 Things I Think You Should Listen To

  • Moms - They are always right!
  • Winds on the mountain top
  • Heart!

3 Things I Think You Should Never Listen To

  • Ganesh singing, his recorded songs or his songs over the phone!
  • People forcing their ideas on you.
  • Death metal.

3+3 Absolute Favorite Foods

  • Curdrice with gooseberry pickle that Amma makes
  • Rasmalai
  • Pani puri/ Golgappa
  • Paneer Butter Masala
  • My sister's experimental dishes :)
  • Chocolates - MnMs/Gems

Hungry now :(

3 Things I’d Like to Learn

  • Driving in USA
  • Setting up a tent and starting a camp fire.
  • Cooking :)

3 Beverages I Drink Regularly

  • Orange juice
  • Orange juice
  • Orange Juice....and i still like it...never get bored of it.

3 Shows I Watched as a Kid

  • Potlibaba ki kahaani on DD. (puppet show)
  • He-Man/ Duck tails/Jungle book
  • Mind your Language

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Ganesh singing, his recorded songs or his songs over the phone!"

Jealousy, just plain jealousy :D.

choc_o_bloc said...

u dint include "that drink" in ur fav beverages ..common b honest ..its ok yar ;)

and u r damn right abt gans :D

-sriki

Hijinx said...

American Visa process... too true
Wake up Arun! :-D :-D
Modest!... Absolutely! :-p


You blog!! So neat! :-)

K for Kris.. said...

3 MORE THINGS ABOUT YOU

1. Stupid
2. Idiot
3. Jus amazing... !!